Saturday, February 18, 2012

most curious

i have many fan al over world. fans, toys, slaves, pets, admiring boys, but i most curious to see that 1/2 of Super Ayami fans come from usa. interesting to me. is it that america guys likeing really really REALLY strong girl from Japan? is it becuz of my amaze good looks? do u like japan girl more than america girl?

can big strong ego usa boy live with a small petite SUPER girl who can pick him up with but 1 hand? i always think americans like big tall blonde girls. is true or not? i also thinking that boys like girl who is weak.

any wayz, may b some of u can give Ayami opinions.

L,
A

2 comments:

  1. I can't speak for all American guys but for me... a beautiful Japanese girl who is also a supergirl would put any blond American girl to shame any day! And if she let me watch her play with her toys that would be totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Americans like sexy girls. Like you! ^^

    ReplyDelete