Thursday, February 23, 2012

can not b stop!

never before have i been hit hard like today. i always knnowing that i be not able to b hurt bcuz of mine super powers. but today i want test and feel this. mayb it naughty to do but i not care...w/o worry i step into busy street. bus coming so fast not able to stop...

how big. how heavy it must b. how small girl i am. not mattering thoghe cuz Ayami is 100000000000000x more strong than simple bus. it crash to me with all speed, but...YAWN. i not even single small hurt or brused. hitting to me cause much much damage to bus and poor ppl inside. moment i hit, bus stops immediate. all of its front smashed badly reason of me. almost flipping over because it hit girl who is SO strong, SO unstopable. ppl inside bus not like me. they b screaming and crying. all thrown around like little pieces of garbage when bus hitting me. mmmmmmmmm there hurts and fears make me feel so much strong and powerful. makes me feel BAD...naughty bad.

funny to see all eyes on me outside. what they must think? small cute girl in tiny skirt and baby-t just smashed bus w/o b hurt.

o my. i feeling hot again to think of all again.

as i crossing street still b naughty girl. with tiny bump of mine hip...i send taxi on it side. heheheheeh with another tiny bump from my cute butt another car go crashing into car behind it. y it feel so good to b bad? mmmmmmmmmm

world is so weak and so fragile.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That is great! You should enjoy being bad and showing the world none of their rules apply to you. The police will show up soon if you continue to be naughty-bad, then you will have better toys to play with and you can be even more naughty. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what, you can't take the real deal!

    G-20 is the proof that cops kill for fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. or airport security for that matter!

    ReplyDelete