Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Like movie but real

I am watched old movie called Day After Tomorrow and now I b thinking. Maybe Super Me can do same thing to USA with powers of mine. News b say America responsiblest 4 environment problem so maybe I b problem for USA environment. Hehe so many all little dumb American bugs find it so cold if I use Super Cold Breath to freeze them. All sunshine and warm gone as each of mine puffs a breath make temperature colder and colder. Millions millions of USA people all run from me! 1 super ice breath make all of temperature go down to 0. Brrrrr for them ... Hehehe. 2 super breath all down to -20. Ahhhh poor babies, so cold, but not for me! 3rd supper ice breath now ground cover in so much snow and ice I be laugh when I see all Americans run to Mexico to be warm. USA thinking it so strong but it so so weak when b compare to one small girl of Japan! I would have so much fun if deciding to be super frost princess!

6 comments:

  1. You seem like a commie, Obama loving bitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. We missed you, Ayami :)

    -FW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please write more <3<3<3!

    -FW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Welcome back Goddess Ayami!! We all missed you! Please continue to kick arse! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the air conditioning

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love worshiping your perfection Goddess!!!!

    ReplyDelete