Sunday, December 2, 2012

Super GF

Hmmmm i finding it so interest of so many people saying they like to have gf stronger than he. really? would u not b worry of angery girl? u might all ways having to b so care full in order not to upset her. what if there b arguement? super gf could really really hurt u if she not being careful & patient. just think...small thin girl pushing u threw wall with only but her tiny hand. may be she fly u and hang u by shirt from flag pole! hehehe SUPER gf always b getting her way unless she really good heart. bad news for all fan of me but Ayami NOT so patient. guy who make me upset will be in much biggest trouble. perhaps i super ice breath you into ice cube! or i knock u appartment tower over with push... all i say is b care full of wishing for super GF...maybe u not like so much after all! L, A

8 comments:

  1. That's ok! If I get my super GF upset and she hangs me on a flag pole, I wouldn't mind. As long as I know she still has feelings for me, because I won't let a little argument ruin what we had <3

    - MM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would still love having a super GF you just need to make sure to treat her like the goddess she is and accept that everything she says is law.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course YOU should treat gf as goddess! Problem b that boys are really really REALLY DUMB!!!!!! :(

    all ways b staring at other girls. all ways try 2 b in charge of gf. Dumb dubm dumb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well the guy who tries to be the boss of you is clearly an EPIC IDIOT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe, i all ways here sillies! L, A

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy to see you are here Goddess!!

    ReplyDelete