Wednesday, January 11, 2012

plane flying no good

flying home now...but not flying in plane. corse i can fly w/o that! how wonderful to be in clouds and looking down at world beneath me. surprise me that get cell signal here. i even doing update 4 u wit new iPhone! this kind of fly much better than on jet plane. much faster travel when it Super Ayami flying! not stuck in small seat with fat people all round either...much better comfort my way. do not u wish u could b like me? how many u hope to have even small piece of my powers? i having x bf so jealous of his girlfreind b stronger than him...hahaha he so small in mind! mayb nxt time i tell more of our story but now my super eyes can c home coast of country ahead.

bye for now toy slaves,

L,A

2 comments:

  1. The mighty Ayanami faced the bulk of the US task force, ALONE, during the night of 14-15 nov.42.
    In pitch black darkness, outnumbered, she fought like she was cornered, as she was.

    She sunk, she died.....PROUD!

    bring it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah.........and she sank 3 miles off her last given position....Heck of a fight'n lady!!!

    ReplyDelete