Monday, January 9, 2012

Brrrr and hot at sames time

hi to all mine fans. hope that all is weel for each of u. is it cold wear u are now? i most sure that it not as cold as where super ayami is! i in south pole of world right now and not even wearing jacket or mittens. how possilbe u ask? y, i SUPER of corse. not the coldest of all air can even bother me tiny bit.

I am here not 4 cold but to do some thing no other can do. i find out there volcanoe mountain here with lake full of hot liquid lava. yes i did swim in it! so much fun! best yet it make me feel SO clean! mine naked super body not even small bit hurt by such hot thing. make me wonder if ANY THING can hurt this perfect girl body.

not freezing air
not volcano lake
not gun
not even hit by bus cause me even tiny scratch!

sigh...so much wonder full to be SUPER.

sorry to. probaby u all dreaming of naked Ayami now. naughty naughty boys!

well by 4 now

L, A

2 comments:

  1. Very naughty my goddess. Should we be punished?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no i give u forgiveness. how can boy not want super perfect girl?

    ReplyDelete