Thursday, May 26, 2011

wellcome back to ME!!!!!

yes yes yes!!! all worries to u toys of mine can be ending now cuz SUPER AYAMI is home withh all MY powers. very much long story for different day to tell. b happy bcuz this perfect girl who is me is as amazing wonderful and strong as ever before!!!!

ugh...my blog is so messed up! i will b fixing in days comeing. until that time u all shuld be giveing to me all your praise, love and warship!!! NOW....hehehehehehe.

thx 4 all concern from slaves of SUPER Ayami. it mean much over last months of bad times. now...back to giving me all of your loves!!!!

Mmmmmwah!

L,
A

4 comments:

  1. I don't know, I definitely enjoyed the little extra muscle Svetlana had.

    But then she was a psycho state weapon vs. the super cute goddess we have now. This should be an amazing story to hear, especially if you two fought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Super Ayami,

    I am sooooooooo happy you're back!

    I've missed you very, very much. I will never understand people who associate muscle with power. Your power, Super Ayami, is expressed by
    your feminine grace and beauty.

    Imagining "svetlana" at your feet, begging for mercy, is most rejoicing.Dainty and cute humiliating athletic and muscled, that's what is so great about you, O Divine One. You are simply awesome! I can't wait to hear (or read) the story
    behind that "svetlana" episode.

    It is a pleasure to kneel before you, O Goddess
    of Power, may your reign of superiority last for
    ever.

    Respectfully yours,

    Bye Bye :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yuck! like svetlana? yuck again!!!! all her muscle and tall body meaning nothing 2 me now. hehehehe she make good maid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Admired her body yes. Liked her, no. There can be a difference. She got what she deserved.

    Course the thought of her in a maid costume.

    ReplyDelete