Thursday, December 29, 2011

So hard...

Months of ago i thought i finding rite guy 4 me. sigh sigh sigh SIGH!

he seeme to like me very much. sweet kind good to me. for time all is well for us but then i get dum. 1 thng Super Ayami not liking is secrets between partner. sooooooo after many times thinking of it, finally i tell him about my secret...

i tell him that his gf is actually most power strong person in all world. at 1st he think it joke. says i so adorable with story. to think he say...small cute sexy girl like me with super strong powers! HA!

honest, i don't like b laughed at. my frown only cause him laugh more. lucky him that i like him or else he might b in bigger trouble. still he need lesson...he need to c proof of gf's POWER. with only one pinky finger i put on his chest...and tiny little shove to him. big american boy over 2x bigger then me...but he no have chance. from only tiny push my bf goes flying across room. luck again for him that bed there to cushion fall!

face of him so shocked and daze. how much more shock it look when mine bare feet leave ground and Ayami is floating in air...and toward him. bf scared now. i sorry but this feeling from him is some thing i like. i find very very sexy to have man scare of me.

i float over him, and then i standing on bed. he betweene feet now looking up at me. again so sexy to see man at my feet!

he trying ask questions but to shock to scare to amazed. with very cross face, i say with serious voice. "never ever laugh at me again"

smart boy says "sorry"

good for him that Ayami very forgive ing girl. i smile down at him. "sorry i accepting"

More of story to come...

2 comments:

  1. AAAAHHHHHH.......

    At long last.........

    The Adventure continues......

    woooo hoooooooo!!!!

    You Truly are the BEST!

    SUPER AYAMI ROCKS!!!!

    The blog looks awesome BTW!

    HAPPY NEW YEAR

    O Wonderful expression of Power.

    Long live your new adventures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u for kind words of supporte. it very sweet.

    also happy New Year 4 u 2

    L, A

    ReplyDelete